At Zen Law Solicitors, we are committed to helping people understand their personal injury claims, including the amount of compensation they can expect for their injury.
Although each and every case is different (for example, someone you know may have received compensation for a similar injury but the amount of compensation will nearly always vary), our Compensation Calculator below will help you to understand what your claim could be worth. Please have a look at the Compensation Calculator and see how much your injury could be worth.
Feel free to use our Online Enquiry Form for one of our lawyers to call you back and provide you with a more accurate estimation of how much you can claim.
If your injury is not listed above (or in the ‘Other Injuries’ section below), you can still make a claim.
Other Types of Injuries
- Complete Recovery within Months – £1,575 to £2,500
- Recovery up to 3 Years £6,175 to £7,700
- Continuing Disability and Loss of Employment £10,600 to £16,500
- Tetraplegia (also known as Quadriplegia) – £232,000 to £288,500
- Paraplegia – £156,750 to £203,000
Fatal Accident Claim
- Death – Immediate unconsciousness to awareness for up to 5 weeks – £1,000 to £17,000
- Ongoing Symptoms and Fibromyalgia – £15,000 to £45,000
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) – £20,000 to £60,000
Scarring to Other Parts of the Body
- Laceration, Surgical Burns – £1,680 to £75,000
Damage to Hair
- Defective waving, tinting, burning, skin grafting – £2,800 to £7,850